Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ursula manicure

Pin It



This will be very short. I actually forgot to write a quick post about this last of the October Disney villains inspired manicures.


Ursula from The Little Mermaid is deliciously wicked. She swims around seductively, filled with confidence and the determination to get what she wants, no matter the casualties.
I love the scene in the movie where she sings "Poor unfortunate souls" and grabs the hot pink sea plants growing in her lair. That is what I represented in this manicure.


Two coats of a-england Ophelia to start and then I used a small nail art brush to paint squiggles of Julep Avery on the nails. Using bundle monster's CYO stamping plates, I added tentacles in China Glaze Sweet Hook. I then dotted the suction cups with Revlon ColorStay Amethyst. I really like how it came out and I think it is the most clear match to the theme for this month's challenge.


So, what do you think? Which of last month's villains is your favorite baddie, Malificent, Demona, Dr. Facilier, or Ursula?
Have a great weekend.
~Alexis